Role and Responsibilities
- The role is centred around the support, maintenance and design of our in house systems.
- The work will predominantly be on Azure AD, InTune MDM, Microsoft Office 365, Jira, Meraki, Salesforce + 20 other applications.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot and resolve IT issues with our users locally and globally (L2/ L3/ All levels).
- Manage and maintain the hosted network and systems monitoring application.
- Evaluate new applications and integration into AD/ SSO environment.
- Research and develop new technologies and security.
- Liaise with vendors and recommend affordable hardware and network solutions whenever required.
- Assist the Software Engineering team/ DevOps team/ Security team when required.
Skills and experience required
- Minimum 4 years experience as a Systems Engineer.
- Microsoft, Linux Certified (MCSE, MCITP, RHCSA, RHCE etc) and other trade certificates would be advantageous (CCNA etc.).
- Tertiary qualification related to IT.
- Sound overall knowledge of switches, firewalls, load balancers, VPN, and network diagnostics/troubleshooting (Cloud Managed IT, cloud networking).
- Strong working knowledge on Windows 10, Mac, Ubuntu.
- Strong working knowledge on General IT security.
- Managing endpoint Antivirus products (i.e. Symantec).
- Exposure to mail filtering/spam protection security systems (Mimecast etc.).
- Scripting knowledge as and when required (i.e. PowerShell /bash).
- Practical knowledge and commercial experience with design, implementation of Microsoft products, particularly Azure AD and IRM, Office 365 is essential.
- Strong knowledge of Office 365, SharePoint /Exchange rules, security.
- Knowledge in Intune MDM/ BYOD is an added advantage.
- Previous work experience in a DevOps environment would be an beneficial.
- Experience with WebEx desirable.
- Knowledge in GDPR would be an added advantage.
- Security understanding around VPN, IRM and SIEM tools such as Splunk-General security is a must.
- Research and documentation skills are essential.
- Must be a quick learner and willingness to learn new technologies.
- Ability to work under minimal supervision.
- Ability to accommodate flexible work hours.
- Excellent communication skills are a must
Why Should you join us
- An attractive compensation comfortably above industry standards.
- The opportunity to work in a flexible, diverse and innovative work environment.
- Performance based career progression and recognition.
- Sponsored learning and development opportunities.
How to Apply
If you think you have the right attitude and skills to take on the above role with FusionGrove please submit your resume to email@example.com. Please indicate the job you are applying for in the subject of your email.