Technical Skills Required
- Proficiency in browser testing with Selenium WebDriver or similar products
- Experience in test automation of web applications/platforms
- Knowledge of React, Redux and Node
- Familiarity with technologies such as Redis/Elasticsearch/MySQL
- Experience in BDD/TDD
- Ability to test performance of applications and automate monitoring
- Ability to setup testing frameworks and tools
- Capability to lead and drive a team of QA engineers towards automation is essential
- Skills in Application Performance Monitoring (APM) is an added advantage.
Skills and experience required
- Minimum 4 years commercial experience on relevant tools and technology
- Experience in test automation of high availability/performance platforms
- Experience with code repositories: Subversion / SVN, Git, Mercurial etc.
- Enthusiasm for technology and building quality enterprise-grade solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attitude and positive work approaches
- Willingness to switch between multiple projects and technologies
- Knowledge in Atlassian tools such as Bitbucket, JIRA and Confluence is beneficial
How to Apply
If you think you have the right attitude and skills to take on the above role with FusionGrove please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job you are applying for in the subject of your email.