FusionGrove is experiencing rapid growth across Asia Pacific and globally. We are currently seeking a smart, talented and fun Marketing Specialist to join our all-star team. The role will be based in our Sydney office in Australia. Reporting to the Chief Marketing Officer, the Marketing Specialist is responsible for executing on digital and experiential marketing activities for FusionGrove and our client engagements to achieve business goals.
FusionGrove is the leading data-driven sales acceleration platform for tech companies and their channel partners to achieve faster revenue attainment. Our SaaS platform is currently used by sales teams in more than 23 countries across Tier-1 IT Vendors, Partners, Telco, system integrators and distributors.
- Assist the Chief Marketing Officer and sales leaders in delivering marketing programs aimed at Enterprise business leaders.
- Manage the social media calendar, including content curation, message development, image sourcing/editing, scheduling, publishing and metrics tracking.
- Execute on digital/email marketing campaigns and prepare social media content for our client projects using marketing automation systems and other relevant tools.
- Provide support for marketing requirements of our client projects.
- Manage and implement updates to the company website and blog through CMS.
- Assist the CMO in marketing research to support the development of the agile marketing plan.
- Execute on customer retention activities and content marketing programs
- Develop and manage the production of brand identity assets and other marketing content assets.
- Analysis and reporting for website, social and other digital marketing activity for FusionGrove and our client projects
- Manage the execution and logistics of marketing events for our client projects and event sponsorships for FusionGrove.
- Organize workplace events, such as team-building social events, corporate social responsibility activities and so on.
- Perform marketing operations tasks for FusionGrove and our client projects.
Required Skills and Experience
- 1-2 years’ experience in B2B marketing, preferably in the technology industry.
- New grads and early professionals are welcome to apply.
- Degree (preferred) or diploma in marketing or communications.
- Proficiency and/or experience in graphic design using Adobe Creative Suite, particularly Photoshop, InDesign and Illustrator.
- Knowledge and/or work experience in digital marketing and managing organisational social media profiles, particularly LinkedIn.
- Knowledge and/or experience in video editing.
- Basic working knowledge of HTML and/or HTML editing.
- Fast learner who is willing to be hands-on and operational
- High attention to detail, as well as a strong confidence in numbers and data analysis.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team player with a “can-do” attitude.
- A self-starter with the ability to multi-task and meet deadlines in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, particularly PowerPoint and Excel.
Note: Successful candidates must already satisfy local employment/work permit and residency regulations.
How to Apply
If you think you have the right attitude and skills to take on the above role with FusionGrove please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org.