Technical Skills Required
- DevOps Leadership across AWS – Amazon Web Services Cloud solutions.
- Experience with any / all: Puppet, Chef, Jenkins or similar.
- Possess a deep understanding of Applications, Operations and Infrastructure relating to deployment.
- Experience in release management and application monitoring with New Relic, Dynatrace or AppDynamics.
- Experience with Atlassian Products (JIRA/Bitbucket/Confluence/CodeDeploy/CodeBuild), CloudFormation or Terraform is ideal.
- Minimum 4-6 years commercial experience on relevant tools and technologies.
- Experience with databases MySQL, Postgres and MongoDB is a must.
- Experience in most AWS services is a must (ELB, EC2, RDS, AMI, Lambda, Elasticsearch, S3, Elasticache, TrustedAdvisor, KMS, AWS Well architected Tool)
- Experience with code repositories: Subversion / SVN, Git, Mercurial etc.
- Enthusiasm for technology and building quality enterprise-grade solutions
- Strong communication skills
- Excellent attitude and positive approach to work
- Certifications in Amazon Web Services will be advantageous.
- Knowledge in Linux/Bash
- Willingness to move between multiple projects and technologies.
How to Apply
If you think you have the right attitude and skills to take on the above role with FusionGrove please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please indicate the job you are applying for in the subject of your email.