Cloud Architect - DevOps
We are looking for a Senior Lead Cloud Architect, to join our Sri Lankan team to ensure that our exciting applications for the web and mobile environments meet customer’s requirements are of high quality and provide fantastic user experience. You will have a desire to learn new big data platforms such as Elasticsearch, Storm and Machine Learning.
- Minimum 5 years experience in AWS / Azure
- Experience with code repositories: Subversion / SVN, Git, Mercurial etc.
- Experienced at producing multi-tier, high-availability infrastructure architectures in an Enterprise & cloud environment adhering to DR, Business Continuity and availability best practice.
- Strong communication skills & Excellent attitude and positive approach to your work
- Strong Knowledge in Linux/Bash
- Willingness to move between multiple projects and technologies
- DevOps Leadership across AWS – Amazon Web Services Cloud solutions.
- Experience in most AWS services are a must (EC2, RDS, Route 53, Elasticache, EFS, ELB, ASG, CloudFront, WAF, S3, Lambda
- Hands on Experience with any / all: Puppet, Chef, Jenkins, Cobbler, CFEngine or similar.
- Experience (or desire to learn) platforms such as Elastic Search
- Understanding of Application Architecture, the full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) and Agile methodologies.
- An understanding of Applications, Operations and Infrastructure relating to deployment.
How to Apply
If you think you have the right attitude and skills to take on the above role with FusionGrove please submit your resume to email@example.com